欢迎访问七七范文网!

难以忘怀电影对白-1:西雅图不眠夜场景

天下 分享 时间: 加入收藏 我要投稿 点赞

  相信大家对于电影是不少看的,那么关于电影里面的一些经典台词或者是一些经典语句不知道大家会不会收藏起来呢?因为这也是学习英语的一种方法哟,以下是小编给大家整理的难以忘怀电影对白-1:西雅图不眠夜场景,希望可以帮到大家

  Selected Scene 1

  场景1:

  In the attic after dinner. Barbara shows Annie an old fashioned wedding dress.

  晚宴后,在阁楼上,芭芭拉给安妮拿出了一件老式的结婚礼服。

  Barbara: Here it is. The historical society wanted this and I never would give it to them.

  芭芭拉:找到了,历史学会想要我都不给。

  Annie: Oh! Mom!

  安妮:噢,妈妈!

  Barbara: I notice these things are back in fashion.

  芭芭拉:我看到这款式又开始流行了。

  Annie: Grandmother's dress.

  安妮:外婆的结婚礼服。

  Barbara: Oh, honey, he's a lovely man Annie.

  芭芭拉:噢,宝贝,他真讨人喜欢,安妮。

  Annie: I know. He is wonderful, isn't he? And he's such a wonderful athlete.

  安妮:我知道,他很棒,是吧?而且还是个很棒的运动员。

  Barbara: Are his folks nice?

  芭芭拉:他家人好相处吗?

  Annie: You'll love them. We're going down to D. C. tonight to be with them Christmas morning.

  安妮:你会喜欢他们的。我们准备今晚到华盛顿,圣诞节一早就到:他家。

  Barbara: How did it happen?

  芭芭拉:你们是怎么认识的?

  Annie: Well, it's silly really Um, I'd seen him at the office. Obviously I'd seen him, he's the associate publisher. And then one day, we both ordered sandwiches from the same place and he got my lettuce and tomato on whole wheat which of course he was allergic to, and I got his lettuce and tomato on white.

  安妮:说来很可笑,真的,我是说,我在办公室见过他,我肯定在办公室见过他,他是报社副社长。有一天我们在同一个地方订三明治,他拿了我的莴苣番茄全麦面包,当然他对这个过敏,我却拿了他的莴苣番茄白面包。

  Barbara: How amazing!

  芭芭拉:真是太巧了。

  Annie: It is, isn 't it? You make a million decisions that mean nothing and then one day, you order take-out and it changes your life.

  安妮:是呀,就是这样的。一个人每天做多少决定都没关系,然而你要了份外卖却能改变你的一生。

  Barbara: Destiny takes a hand!

  芭芭拉:命中注定。

  Annie: Mom, destiny is something we're invented because we can't stand the fact that everything that happens is accidental.

  安妮:妈妈,正因为我们不承认事物是偶然发生的才发明了命运这个词。

  Barbara: Then how do you explain that you both ordered exactly the same Sandwich, except for the bread? How many people in this world like lettuce and tomato, without something else like tuna?

  芭芭拉:那你又怎么解释你们叫了除面包不一样以外几乎一模一样的三明治?这世上有多少人只吃莴苣番茄三明治而不同时要点金枪鱼什么的呢?

  Annie: Well, it wasn't a sign. It was a coincidence.

  安妮:这不是预兆,是巧合。

  Barbara: I was in Atlantic city with my family, Cliff was a waiter. He wasn't even supposed to work that night, and suppose he hadn't. He asked me take a midnight walk on the steel pier, I've probably told you this a million times, but I don't care. And he held my hand.At one point I looked down and I couldn't tell which fingers were his and which were mine, and I knew.

  芭芭拉:我和家人待在大西洋城的时候,克利夫是那里的服务生。那晚他本不当班,如果那晚他不当班的话……他请我午夜到斯蒂尔码头散步。我也许对你说过上千次了,但我还是要说。然后他握着我的手,那一刻我低下头看,分不出谁是谁的手。我心里便明白了。

  Annie: What?

  安妮:什么?

  Barbara: You know.

  芭芭拉:你知道。

  Annie: What?

  安妮:什么呀?

  Barbara: Magic. It was magic.

  芭芭拉:魔力,是魔力。

  Annie: Magic?

  安妮:魔力?

  Barbara: I knew we'd be together forever, and that everything would be wonderful, just the way you feel about Walter. Walter, it's quite a formal name, isn't it. One of the things I truly knew was that your father and I were going to have a wonderful time in... the "sack" I believe you call it.

  芭芭拉:我知道我们将终生相守,生活会很幸福,就像你对沃尔特的感觉一样。沃尔特,这名字挺拘谨的,是吧?还有一件事我很清楚,那就是我将和你爸……在床上合得来,我相信你叫它……

  Annie: Mom!

  安妮:妈妈!

  Barbara: Of course it took several years before everything worked like. clock: work in that department, so don 't be worried if it takes a while.

  芭芭拉:当然,几年后我们才水乳交融。所以如果开始不顺利的话,不要担心……

  Annie: Well, we already...

  安妮:其实,我们已经……

  Barbara: Fine, fine. Fiddle-dee--dee. How's it working?

  芭芭拉:哦,好啊,好啊,太好了。感觉怎么样?

  Annie: Like.. clockwork.

  安妮:就像……水乳交融。

  Barbara: Oh! Honey.

  芭芭拉:噢,宝贝。

  ( Annie looks at herself in the mirror and hugs Barbara while the dress rips all of sudden. )

  (安妮看着镜中的自己并和芭芭拉拥抱,却猛然将左肩的袖口绷裂。)

  Annie: It's a sign.

  安妮:这是个预兆。

  Barbara: You don't believe in signs.

  芭芭拉:你不信预兆的。

精选图文

221381
领取福利

微信扫码领取福利

微信扫码分享